The Garden Days on 7, 8 and 9 October 2022
Just 90 minutes from Calais, situated on a family estate in Flanders' Horticultural Valley, the 'Garden Days of Beervelde’, is reputed to be one of the best three-day Flower Show on continental Europe. A real treasure trove for plant lovers, Beervelde's 240 exhibitors also offers its 20,000 visitors a wide selection of culinary specialties, artisan craft items, antiques, musical entertainment and children’s activities. A wonderful day out with family and friends.
Beervelde is characterized by the fact that the organizers and a large number of exhibitors are inspired by a particular theme at each edition. "Austria" will be the theme in October.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- Friday 7 October, Saturday 8 October and Sunday 9 October from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Entrance through the Schuttersplein - Beerveldse Baan 34
ONLINE TICKETS ONLY – MORE INFORMATION FOLLOWS
HOW TO GET THERE?
- Via E17 (Kortrijk-Antwerp), exit 11 - Beervelde, direction Lochristi via Rivierstraat - Beerveldse Baan
- Via the R4 (Ghent ring road), exit Destelbergen, direction Overmere via Dendermondesteenweg, first roundabout left via Damstraat, first roundabout right via Haenhoutstraat (follow the signs for Beervelde Garden Days)
- Via R4 (ring road Ghent), exit Oostakker, direction Lochristi via Antwerpsesteenweg (N70), beyond centre via Denen (N70), exit right Beervelde (N449) - Beerveldse Baan
By public transport
- The Beervelde Park borders a NMBS Station (at +/- 650m from the entrance). There are connections with Ghent-Sint-Pieters and Antwerp-Central.
- From Gent-Sint-Pieters you can easily reach Beervelde with bus 35 of 77.
- More info on the Lijn Route planner.
- There is a bicycle shed next to the entry tent (Schuttersplein - Beerveldse Baan 34)
- There is a bicycle shed in the entrance lane (Beervelde-Dorp 75)
WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR?
- The parking is located at the Beerveldse Baan (GPS Beerveldse Baan 34), in large meadows and is free of charge.
- The parking for disabled people is at the “Schuttersplein”.
IS THE PARK ACCESSIBLE FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS?
- Everything depends on the weather conditions, our paths are paved and in dry weather easily accessible with a wheelchair.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
- Dogs on a leash are admitted.
CAN I PAY WITH BANCONTACT?
- Several exhibitors also offer payment by card.
- At the secretariat you can withdraw cash at the bancontact.
WHERE CAN I EAT SOMETHING?
- You can have breakfast from 9.00 am in The canteen of the archers just before the entrance.
- During the Garden Days you can go to various locations for good food, from cozy dining to the quick snack. Picnicking is of course also possible, in the Park there are some banks and there are plenty of nice places.
- Want to know more? Take a look at the list of exhibitors, category "Resto".
CAN I BORROW A TROLLEY?
- On the “Schuttersplein” (in front of the entrance) you can borrow a trolley at the stand of Compo or at our plant nursery so that you can easily transport all your purchases.
CAN I HAVE MY FLOWERS AND PLANTS TRANSPORTED?
- Drop them off at our Plant ‘safe locker’ (stand 237) where they will be placed into numbered crates and you will receive a ticket with the matching numbers. The crates will then be transported by our team members to the pick-up point at the exit (stand 100). When it is time to go home, you can collect your purchases and carry them the remaining distance to your car, or bring your car to them. Easy and hassle free!
HOW DO I GET A BIG OR HEAVY PURCHASE UP TO MY CAR?
- Should you decide to buy a painting, sculpture, piece of furniture or any other heavy or large item, our transport service team members are available to transport it for free to our secure pick-up point at the exit (stand 100). You can then drive your own vehicle to that area and load up the item directly.
IS THERE A FIRST AID?
- 112- Lochristi is present at the “Schuttersplein” (in front of the entrance), there are permanently 2 nurses and an ambulance available. You can also have them called up through the secretariat on +32 (0)9 356 81 82.
WHERE CAN I TAKE CARE OF MY BABY?
- Our toilets at the self-service (stand 506) is equipped with everything you need to take care of your baby.
WHERE CAN I STAY?
- There are various B&Bs, hotels and holiday houses in the vicinity - click here for a summary
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION
- During the Garden Days you can go to the secretariat, on the courtyard of the Coach House. Here we also collect all lost items, we will gladly answer all your questions and try to solve any problems as quickly as possible.